We recognize that reliable transportation is more important now than ever. We remain open to support your essential transportation needs and have taken the following steps to facilitate a safe & convenient experience:
Buy From Home
Our qualified Sales Team is prepared to assist you virtually; however, should you wish to visit the dealership in person, our showroom is open by appointment.
Servicing Your Vehicle
We have modified our pick up and drop off procedures to limit the interaction between our staff and customers. Vehicle touchpoints will be sanitized upon completion of your service.
We ask that you please call in advance to place your parts order over the phone. We will schedule a pick-up time and have your parts ready when you arrive.
Safety & Cleanliness
We have taken steps to ensure a safe & clean environment for our staff and customers, along with following social distancing best practices.
Modified Hours of Operation
Sales: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Service & Parts: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Land Rover Victoria
We realize reliable transportation is more important now than ever. We understand these services are essential to many customers who rely on their vehicles in their daily lives. In these uncertain times, we want you to have confidence in your vehicle.
To assist our valued customers here in Victoria, our qualified Sales Teams are available and prepared to assist you virtually. We have taken the following steps to facilitate a safe and convenient process to Buy From Home:
Step 1 – Select Your Vehicle
With over 600 new and pre-owned vehicles in stock, our available inventory has something for everyone. Browse our website to view the inventory and our virtual showroom. Have questions, want a personalized video walk around, more pictures, or more information? Reach out to us through our online forms, by phone or email.
Step 2 – Schedule Your Test Drive
When you are ready, reach out to us online, by phone or by email to schedule your test drive. At this point, we have two options available to serve you better:
Option 1 – We will have your selected vehicle fully sanitized and delivered to your chosen location.
Option 2 – We have ensured that our dealership and showroom is a safe and clean environment for our staff and customers. Should you prefer, we would be pleased to schedule a time for you to meet us at the dealership for a test drive. For the safety of our staff and customers, this option is available by appointment only to ensure we are complying with the best practices for social distancing. This also helps us to ensure we have adequate time to thoroughly sanitize your selected vehicle so it is ready for you to drive when you arrive.
Step 3 – Trade In?
If you would like to trade in your current vehicle, we are able to provide you with a complimentary same-day market value appraisal. Not trading in a vehicle today? No problem, proceed straight to Step 4!
Step 4 – The Deal Details
We are able to calculate payments, terms and affordability – all online. Our Financial Services Managers are on hand to guide you through your approval process.
Step 5 – Delivery
Once your deal is finalized, we will deliver your fully sanitized vehicle. We are pleased to deliver your new vehicle to a location of your choosing, or at our fully cleaned and sanitized dealership, by appointment.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
We are taking extra precautions and have implemented a high standard of cleanliness.
If you have any questions regarding this or would like to discuss what options are available to you, please contact one of our Sales Managers at the number listed below.
We are committed to supporting your essential transportation needs during this challenging time. As we evolve our business to serve you, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly by phone or email.
Our direct contacts are listed below.
Land Rover Victoria
We are committed to maintaining productivity within our day-to-day operations to support your essential transportation needs during this challenging time. Our core value is Safety First, Always ‑ for our customers and for our employees.In effort to limit the interaction between our staff and customers as much as possible, we ask that you kindly review the following changes to our service process:
- Your Appointment – We will attempt to reach out to you in advance of your appointment to gather as many details as possible.
- Dropping your vehicle off – During business hours, your Service Advisor will greet you in the service drive through to receive your keys. If dropping your vehicle off after hours, please deposit your keys into the mail slot located at the sales department entrance using the envelopes provided. Please note the best number to reach you at on the envelope.
- Preparing your work order – Once we have received your keys, your Service Advisor will reach out to you by phone to collect any information required, prepare your Work Order, and provide any necessary quotes.
- Paying for your service – Once your service has been completed, your Service Advisor will contact you by phone to collect payment. Payment by credit card (VISA & MasterCard) is preferred; however, should you need to make arrangements to pay by cash or debit, please advise your Service Advisor before arriving to pick up your vehicle.
- Picking up your vehicle– Whenever possible, we will provide copies of any necessary paper work by email. When your vehicle is ready for pick up, we will meet you outside with your keys.
- If you are currently quarantined due to the COVID-19 – For the safety of our staff and other customers, if you or anyone else in your household are currently quarantined or on self-quarantine due to COVID-19, we ask that you please contact us to reschedule your appointment. Please do not bring your vehicle in for servicing if you or anyone else in your household are currently quarantined. We will be pleased to rebook your service for a future date.
- Hours of operation– To support your essential transportation needs, our Service & Parts departments will remain OPEN Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As we evolve our business to serve you, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Please be advised that until further notice our Customer Lounge is closed.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this temporary process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by phone at 250-475-3313.
Land Rover Victoria
The automotive industry has always been a fast‑changing one and these times are no different. It’s important that we be nimble and respond quickly and effectively to developments around the world while maintaining our commitment to serving your transportation needs safely and reliably.
Like all of you, we’ve been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19). At Land Rover Victoria, our core value is Safety First, Always ‑ for our customers and for our employees. We would like to share the daily precautions we are taking at our dealerships to uphold this commitment.
- Sanitation Plan– Increased sanitation of all high-traffic area touchpoints within all dealerships multiple times a day, plus professional cleaning service during peak times and for nightly cleaning.
- Loaners and Test-Drive Vehicle Preparation– Ensure all hard and soft surfaces inside service loaners and test-drive vehicles are wiped down each time a guest or staff associate uses a vehicle.
- Service Work Preparation– All technicians and wash attendants are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles. Steering wheels and gear shift levers to be cleaned following service.
- Sanitizer Locations– Additional hand sanitizer dispensers and locations in all dealerships for guests and staff associates to sanitize hands throughout the day.
- Discontinuation of Shared Foods– All complimentary and shared guest café fruits and snacks are temporarily removed.
- Test Drives – Increased out-of-dealership test drives to be offered.
- Travel Restriction– No unnecessary business travel by our team members. Employees are required to advise management of personal travel destinations so the company can make necessary arrangements.
- Hand Etiquette– As outlined by health officials, dealership employees are to practice frequent hand washing and refrain from handshaking.
During this time, we are committed to maintaining productivity within our day-to-day operations to support your automotive needs. As we evolve our business to serve you, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you at the dealership soon.
Land Rover Victoria